Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dream...Be

Head on over to http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/ to check out the challenge this week- THE Wendy Vecchi; Studio 490 style.  This was a fun challenge, hope you enjoy! 


The Vecchi-inspired background on the #8 tag is Scattered Straw, Stormy Sky and Spiced Marmalade edged with Walnut Stain Distress Inks.  I had to throw in a paper rose- I drew the shape I wanted, cut out and assembled the pieces and inked it up!  The paper elements are all from K and Co.  I just loved the paper and all the little surprises...  I used coffee Archiver's and a Zig pen for the details/ stamps.  The butterfly is a MS stamp with Perfect Pearls.  This was a LOT of fun, thanks to all the folks at Simon Says for the amazing inspiration!  Happy Scrapping!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Love your tag, especially love the owl on the finger!! Is that owl a stamp?

Rehanna said...

Thanks. The owl is a cutout from the K and Co. Paper. When I have a chance, I'll post the paper name... :)

Rehanna said...

The paper is: Urban Rhapsody 12x12 Iconic Brocade Shimmer Paper

Nancy said...

This is a great "Wendy" tag, Rehanna! I'm so glad you've joined in the challenge again this week!

Thank you for joining me & the other Design Team members for this week’s Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge! We really appreciate you joining in with us!

Helen said...

Love your rose!! That owl is so sweet.

Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous tag and that flower is stunning but the owl steals the show for me he is adorable. Tracy Evans x

Terry said...

This is cool and the owl is so fun! Love it!